As we enter in an era of modern tech there are many TV Box providers in the market who offer features better than the other. One of the top leading company is Virgin Media. It is a British Company which started in 2006 and has been growing ever since. Virgin Media provides television and broadband internet to businesses and consumers in the United Kingdom. The latest is the Virgin TV V6 box which is the smallest, smartest and fastest box ever that lets you connect to a whole world of entertainment. You can search across live TV, Catch Up, Box Sets and even Netflix. The Virgin Media TV box lets you download more than 3 shows at a time while you watch another one.
Mobdro is one of the best entertainment apps ever. Mobdro is a video streaming app which lets the user stream through their favourite movies for free. It gives the user the freedom to choose from all the different platforms which provides Movies, TV Shows , Live games, etc. You can easily download Mobdro on Virgin Media device with minimal instructions to watch and download your favourite videos directly on your TV. Mobdro provides several features to its users as they can bookmark their favourite videos to watch them later, it gives the user access to download all kinds of videos available on the app and much more.
Install Mobdro on Virgin Media TV Box
- Start your Virgin Media TV Box and connect it with the TV.
- Go to Settings >> Security and Restricted Options >> Turn on “Unknown Sources” to install third party applications on your device.
- Open your Chrome browser and Download Mobdro apk file for Android.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Go to File Manager >> Downloads >> Install “Mobdro” app.
- Wait for the app to install.
- Now you can stream your favourite TV channels or shows for free.
Also available on:Advertisement