Sharp TV is a product of Smart Corporation which is a japanese multinational corporation that deals in designing and manufacturing of electronic products. This company was founded in 1912 and is the 10th largest television manufacturer in the world. Sharp TV has released 4K and FHD TVs which is deliver breathtaking color and clarity. Sharp TV comes with a built in Roku smart platform which is famous for the best picture quality it provides. Sharp TV provides big screen sizes and the latest is the LC-55LB481U which comes with a 55” screen. It has DTS TruSurround and wireless connectivity. Sharp TV also includes a mobile app to control your Roku smart TV from your smartphone.
Mobdro is an entertainment app which allows the user to stream their favourite TV shows, movies, podcasts, music and much more for free. Mobdro allows the user to choose from all the videos that are available on several different platforms. Mobdro is a very user friendly app which makes it effortless for the user to find and stream their favourite videos. Mobdro comes equipped with dozens of features that include uninterrupted and unlimited video streaming. The developers of Mobdro keep on updating the app to fix bugs and provide the user the best experience.
Download Mobdro on Sharp TV.
- Open your preferred browser and Download Mobdro on your Android device or smartphone.
- Boot up your Roku smart TV and open Settings > turn on ‘Screen Mirror’
- Play any video on Mobdro App on your Android smartphone.
- Select “Cast” Feature from the ‘navigation panel’ of your Android smartphone to develop a connection between your Android device and Roku smart TV.
- You need to connect both, Roku and your device, to the same internet connection or wifi.
- On your Sharp TV screen, you will notice your device.
- Select your device using ‘pair’ option.
- Now your Android screen will appear on your Sharp TV.
Also runs on:Advertisement