Philips is a Dutch company. This multinational company was founded in 1891 by Gerald Philips and his father Frederik. Philips has three main divisions which are Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Philips Healthcare and Philips Lightning. Philips TV is one of the top leading products in the Philips Consumer Lifestyle as it provides features which enhance the lifestyle of the consumer. Philips has recently launched some of its latest OLED TV’s this year which offer 4k resolution and are compatible with HDR10 and HLG which is Hybrid Log Gamma. All these come equipped with the P5 processor in which ‘P’ stands for perfect and the five areas of focus are source quality, sharpness, colour, contrast and motion. Philips OLED TV comes in three different models which are OLED 973, 873 and 803.
Ever wanted to watch all your favourite shows, movies, live games on the go, well Mobdro allows you to do all this and much more with its exciting features. Mobdro lets the user stream videos in 480p, 720p and 1080p, it constantly keeps on updating its homepage to keep the user updated with all the trending tv shows and latest movies that are available to watch. Mobdro is currently the best media streaming apps in the market and is available to download on all leading platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows PC and Smart TV.
Install Mobdro on your Philips TV
- First of all you need to have a stable internet connection.
- Mobdro is a third party app so you need to go to Settings >> Security and Restricted Options >> Turn on “Unknown Sources”
- Download Chrome browser and File Explorer from Play Store, if you already have both these apps then skip this step.
- Launch Chrome browser, search and Download Mobdro apk file for Android.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Go to File Manager >> Downloads >> Install “Mobdro apk”.
- Once the installation is complete.
- Launch Mobdro and stream your favourite shows on your Philips TV.
Also supported on:Advertisement